RSS

I made me a success

The nature of life is a struggle. Fighting for something else to go, kucita-envisioned and dreamed of. This fight should be in phase I'm going to need supplies. Not enough stock material and spirit to survive at the same time to achieve what I dreamed about, what parents expect and what children need my wife (later) in order to achieve a phase called "happy life". More than that surely ...

To replenish this stock, I should be ready to ATHG (Threats, Challenges, Barriers and Disorders) are certainly ready to head off to test me.

Test my patience, my faith and ketegaranku in treading the footsteps of ...
Hone skills and competencies in establishing business pencapaianku ...

Because in everything I stand for, I've always held the belief that in the end "I AM SURE WILL SUCCEED" and "I AM SURE WILL BE HAPPY".

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll