RSS

Young Entrepreneurs Success Story - Rangga Umara

Success stories of young entrepreneurs is so incredible, the ups and downs in his career menitih bisnis make it more reliable in every culinary challenges and trials in the face of problems. Will a lot of what we learned from the success story of young entrepreneur journey on this one.
What is certain entrepreneurial spirit embedded in the body and soul Rangga Umara for consistency dijalur entrepreneur. Facing all these problems even harder and finally the sweet fruition. I hope the success stories of young entrepreneurs Rangga Umara can inspire us all to keep moving forward and fighting dijalur more independent entrepreneurs.
profiles successful entrepreneurs Indonesia
 
Rangga Umara
Before being laid off from a managerial position in a company, Rangga Umara (31) chose catfish pecel sale on the roadside. Insufficient capital to make it into debt renternir. How falling-up Rangga build businesses RM Pecel Lele Lela? Come, see the story.
"Good morning!" So a typical greeting in RM Lele Lela, once you get in there. No matter you come in the morning, noon, afternoon, or evening, still greeted with a greeting, "Good morning!"
That I was "suggesting" my staff in welcoming guests in the restaurant Lele Lela mine. This was done so that the employees are motivated and supplied products are always fresh as morning fresh atmosphere.
Lela is not the name of his wife or children, but stands more Code. Oh, yes, introduce, my name Rangga Umara. Despite my age relatively young, 31 years old, bitter bitter build businesses have felt since many years ago, before RM Pecel Lele Lela widely known. RM is I have set up since December 2006. So-so now call it a success. Because, I have been through a period - a difficult time. Therefore, I am better able to appreciate my labor, respect for life and others.
Kugeluti profession that is arguably strayed from my father work, Deddy Hasanudin, a ust and mother, Tintin Martini, public servants who will soon be retiring.
First, my goal is to be an entrepreneur. But somehow I ended up studying at a college in London Department of Information Management. This academic science led me to work in a development company in Bekasi as marketing communications manager at the company.
Unfortunately, after nearly five years of work, I know the condition of the company is not healthy. It made a lot of employees laid off. That's when I realized, I'm just waiting for their turn. That's why I began to think more seriously about the next life plans. What is clear, at that time I could think of, no longer wanted to be an employee of the office because at times can be a problem anymore layoffs.

 
Wira desperate-efforts
Finally, I determined to open his own business. Unfortunately I'm confused about what the business. Previously, I've opened several small businesses, including computer rental, but my business has always failed. On second thought, I decided to open a business in the culinary field. The reason is simple, I love to eat.
I chose the seafood like kiosks, which are found on the sidewalk. Modalku only $ 3 million. The money I get from selling the results of personal items to friends, such as mobile phones, perfumes, and watches. Until now, the stuff is still kept them, he made a keepsake. My wife, Siti Umairoh that age, supporting the decision.
Initially, he thought I was just a sideline business as before, since I started selling before resigning from the company. He was surprised when I actually pursue this business, though still he supports.
Parents objected to it. Maybe they are worried about her future so unclear. Understandably I was previously working with the office dressed in neat, even so impressed loitering unclear.
Semi-permanent stalls measuring 2x2 meters Pondok Kelapa I have set up in the area. Because capital mediocre, I find that the rent is quite cheap, around Rp 250 thousand per month. I employ three people, two of whom are married. Different from the seafood stall on the pavement generally berspanduk blue and white awnings, warungku kudesain unique.
Apparently, the unique design does not help sales. The first three months, the sale is always minus. None of the buyers coming. I tried heartened, maybe warungku deserted because many do not know where my tent stall it. I begin to look for another location that is more crowded. I offer cooperation system with the food and other stalls, but always refused.
Until one day, I went to a restaurant in the area of ​​semi-permanent places to eat, still in the Pondok Kelapa. Like the others, the owner of the restaurant was also rejected kerjasamaku. He even offered to buy home appliances going to eat the cap because he deserted the buyer. I refused, because it did not have any money. Finally, it offers rental space for Rp 1 million per month. I also agree.
Similar Pisang Goreng
The first month to open a business, start looking results. Buyers began to arrive. I know, businesses that can be successful and survive is a business that has a specialty. I decided to sell pecel catfish, my favorite food since college. Yes, during college, I was diligently hunting shop pecel tasty catfish. I think, people selling food from catfish special no.
Again, good luck to me not fully siding. Once I sell catfish, which sells chicken instead. If it runs out of chicken menu, simply select the home buyer. However, I do not want to give up. Because I knew it was tasty catfish. So, when the buyers sitting enjoying the meal, I went around the table, ask them to taste our catfish cooking results. Thankfully, they found tasty cooking.
From there, I tried harder to introduce cooking catfish. I tried to highlight the advantages of catfish which is located in the flesh is soft and juicy. To make up the physical appearance of catfish may be less attractive, lelenya I baluri flour and fried. The result? Failed miserably!
I watched catfish berbalur flour. He .. he .. he .. did in fact resemble fried bananas. I give up. I tried again with flour to fry catfish. This time, fried eggs and through several processes. Alhamdulillah, success! Buyers increasingly prefer to eat our processed catfish. Subscribers who like to eat chicken, catfish began to move into the flour.
After three months of moving to the new place, my eating household income increased to Rp 3 million per month. I'm very grateful. From there I was thinking more to his total business. Especially when compared to my income as an employee in an office that just "three point". That is, after the third, and "coma" Ha ... ha .. ha ...
Trapped Moneylenders
Know selling my business, restaurant owner raised the rent doubled, namely Rp 2 million per month. I began to feel as if working for someone else as a result of which I picked up just to pay the rent.
Problems grow again because I also have to think about employee salaries. I turned my head to get the money to pay employees. I would not have steady employment office again. Because there are three employees who rely me.
I'm trying to stay afloat, although still minus pendapatanku. Because dizziness, in early 2007 I was determined to owe the lender a Rp 5 million, just for his employees. I'm principled, under any circumstances, employees should still be prioritized.
After repeated ups and downs pioneering Pecel Lele Lela, Rangga finally start reaping the sweetness of honey culinary business. His efforts increasingly uphill, especially after a lot of people interested in becoming franchisees Pecel Lele Lela.
Thankfully, problem after problem affecting one successful effort through. In addition to never give up every time he saw a problem, I do not want to focus on the issues being faced. I prefer to look for opportunities to open the exit. Instead of running from the problem, you know. This way it makes me continue to think optimistically and spirit find the best solution.
Thanks mainstay flour fried catfish, my eating house the many visitors. Catfish lovers from different areas come into my eating house in Pondok Kelapa to enjoy it. It was great to see this positive change, especially when considering the first months were lonely buyers. It makes me more excited to invite collaboration with more people.
So, finally I can quickly move from the first meal I had rented for Rp 2 million per month. Catfish menu provided even more diverse, including flour fried catfish, catfish fillet Kremes, and catfish sauce paddock. Three menu so this is our mainstay, even so the buyer's favorite so far.
However, behind my success, trials return upon. One kokiku stopped working. Later, I found out that he had opened a similar business like me. Am I mad? No. I'm just disappointed why he did not tell me from the beginning. If you only knew, I would support it. We can not expect people will work so loyal to us. I'm glad, really, to see someone else going forward.
I also love it when my efforts to inspire and benefit others. For me, the provision already set up. Even when today many people do business culinary catfish like me, I do not regard them as a threat. It actually motivated me to continue to do better. But nevertheless I'm confused by the withdrawal of the chef. Moreover, when the house began to busy my eating.
My wife is now also helping to develop my business.
Open a Franchise
Thanks to the hard work of our employees, my eating houses can continue to operate as usual. One day, on the way home to my parents' house in London, I went to an American fast food restaurant. That's where I met Bambang, my old high school friends. Formerly, we used to play basketball together. Apparently, Bambang worked in restaurants as a manager.
I then told him I already had a restaurant and motioned to stop when there is time. Not unexpectedly, a few weeks later he came to my eating houses are actually located very far away from the workplace.
From there we talked a lot about the restaurant business. I also vent about my confusion earlier when the chef left. Bambang and a lot to give feedback, how to manage a restaurant. Intrigued by his suggestions, I finally make it as a consultant, although small.
As an honorarium, I replaced the gas money. He helped create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) to run the restaurant. In this way, I'm no longer confused when left to the chef. Bambang also train their employees so that they work more professionally, according to SOP.
Bambang is big enough role. Apparently, he was paying attention to my eating house, so eventually it stops working from work and moved the work to me. In fact, a friend of many who followed in his footsteps. Now, Bambang so General Manager for Pecel Lele Lela.
Thankfully, with the SOP, the effort became more developed. I can open more branches. My wife also helped my business. In fact, at the request of many people, since 2009 Pecel Lele Lela began kuwaralabakan. Actually, I have no plans to mewaralabakannya. However, enthusiasts actually encouraged me to do so.
Effort was not in vain, last year I received an award from the Ministry of SMEs.
Win Awards
The number of franchise business demand, could eventually make me refuse to mewaralabakan Pecel Lele Lela. Yes, calculated over my eating houses introduced to more people as well as for-for sustenance. Although the franchise was initially request only from Jabodetabek, is now starting to break into the area. Among other things, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Falkirk, and Navan.
Several more branches will be opened in the near future, in the field and several other cities. In fact, the existing franchise request of the Indonesian people who live in Jeddah, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore. The plan, branches overseas will be realized this year. Alhamdulillah, now Pecel Lele Lela has 27 branches, 3 of them are my own.
Lela name itself is not the name of my wife or my children. Both of my boys, Razan Muhammad (2.5) and Ghanny Adzra Umara (1.5). Lela is just an abbreviation, ie More Practice. This is both a prayer for me, so my efforts more smoothly. Alhamdulillah, Ramadan joined Pecel Lele Lela menu filled event held open with the President at the State Palace, attended by ministers and ambassadors of friendly countries.
In addition, last year I also received an award from the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine because my effort was considered the most innovative in introducing and raised catfish image by creating creative foods while encouraging increased consumption of fish. Another award I achieve, Indonesian Small and Medium Business Entrepreneur Award (ISMBEA) 2010 of the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises.
Two of these awards further motivate myself to work hard once more happy because my attempts to make a catfish so modern menu was not in vain. Now, in addition to busy developing Pecel Lele Lela, I also often invited to be a speaker at various seminars, including on college campuses throughout Indonesia. It was great to share knowledge, so that they can later create their own jobs.
Treating employees eat at another restaurant so one way I appreciate their work.

 
Free Lunch
My dream to become entrepreneurs now reached already. Just so you know, I once dreamed of having a restaurant with such a concept well-known fast food restaurants. Today, that dream slowly began to materialize. I had never imagined this effort will be successful. Many people say, my success came fairly quickly.
I'm so grateful, now all branches turnover reached USD 1.8 billion per month, considering I used to have a lot of fear to get started. Until now, I still hold the belief, if we want to focus in step, would be successful.
Another my principles since start is to always start something with a positive ending. I mean, I always think about how will that effort be successful, not vice versa. As such, I'm always optimistic.
Innovation should be a habit, but to continue to improve the quality and imaging Pecel Lele Lela. That's why, now I'm brewing a new concept for the long term. Diversified menu and imaging Pecel Lele Lela myself increasingly thinking.
Now, there are many options on the menu catfish catfish Pecel Lela. Appealing to buyers, Pecel Lele Lela also eliminate the meal for the birthday buyers in the coming days. And, the buyer named Lela will also receive perks such as free meals for life. Interesting, is not it?
However, the success that I achieve not merely the concept of maturity and delicacy menu alone, you know. Employees also have a big hand. That is why, it is important to me to make them feel at home and work with the heart.
As a reward, they often eat at other restaurants on me. If the liver is happy, they will definitely work with spirit. Oh yeah, about the logo Pecel Lele Lela who had protested the American coffee shop because it is similar, also have I changed since opened branches to 16. Wish me more successful, yes! (Source: http://www.tabloidnova.com/)

Exciting is not it? The story is very successful young entrepreneurs will make us even more excited and could open new insights and fresh ideas to improve our respective businesses. I hope the success stories of young entrepreneurs is beneficial for all of us to always be creative dijalur independent entrepreneurs. Keep the spirit of young entrepreneurs, Greetings success!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll